Answered By: Susan Lawlor Last Updated: Jul 13, 2016 Views: 176
Items may be eligible to be renewed one time for an additional loan period if
- the item is not overdue and
- the patron’s library account is in good standing and
- no other patron has requested the item.
Renewals may be done in person, by phone (757-825-2877),by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or online by following the instructions below.
To see what items you have checked-out, items' due dates, or to renew library materials:
1. Go to www.tncc.edu/library > Books & Videos tab
2. Click My Account
3. Enter your MyTNCC (Blackboard) username and password and click "Sign In."
4. In the middle left of the screen, click on the My Account tab
5. After you log in, you will see a list of items you have borrowed, as well as Hold Requests, Fines and Fees. The status column (furthest to the right) will indicate whether or not each item is renewable.
6. You can click the checkbox next to the item(s) that you want to renew and press Renew Selected or you can click Renew All to renew all items.
|Renew Selected||Renew All|
For more information see the Circulation Policies on the library's homepage.