Answered By: Joslyn Allison Last Updated: Aug 12, 2016 Views: 1380
If you're trying to connect your laptop, phone or other device to the Thomas Nelson WiFi, follow the steps below.
1. Connect the WiFi on your device to TNCC-WiFi.
2. Open a browser and go to tncc.edu. Click the link on that page.
3. Complete the registration form that appears on the next screen.
In the first box, type the word DIRECTORY\ (making sure it is all in capital letters) and the backslash and then your MyTNCC user name with no spaces, like this: DIRECTORY\MyTNCCusername.
Then use your usual MyTNCC password (the one you use for Blackboard.)
4. On the next screen, you'll be asked to agree to the terms and conditions for using the WiFi.
Read the agreement and scroll to the end of the screen.
You must check the agreement box and click Complete Registration to continue.
5. Wait a moment for the WiFi to connect. You will see this screen while it is connecting.
Once you are connected, the system will remember you for 90 days.
If your password is not working, you may need to visit the IT helpdesk, located in Wythe Hall. They administer all Thomas Nelson passwords, so they can help you reset yours if necessary.