Answered By: Mary Hanlin Last Updated: May 08, 2020 Views: 4
Hi, the bookstore is not currently open. Here is a letter that explains how to order books.
Due to the disruption of COVID-19, the campus bookstore is only open for online ordering for your student’s course materials. Please know that we have made this process easy for them.
They can find the books needed by visiting the TNCCShop.com website and following the directions below.
- Click “Textbooks” link or icon from header
- Find your courses and add course materials to your shopping bag
- Click “Checkout” and follow the prompts to select your delivery method
- Payment Method - select payment method and enter your information
- Follow the prompts to place your order
The TNCC Bookstore is here to meet all of your student’s academic needs for the new semester. Not only do we provide the required course materials for their class but also essential supplies, reference material, study aids and technology. Your students may use Financial Aid as a payment option online from May 13, 2020 until June 22, 2020 with FREE GROUND SHIPPING for all orders thru May 22, 2020.
Your TNCC Bookstore Manager is Jim Warren and can be reached by email at email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us at any time with any question or clarification.
We look forward to providing you and your students a stress free and successful semester.